2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR OPTIONS
Kopperl ISD is in the process of finalizing plans for our students to begin the school year. The back to school plan and safety protocols will be released the week of August 3. Parents and students will have the opportunity to select between two learning options: face-to-face on campus instruction or a home-based remote learning program. The first day of school for traditional school and home-based learning is August 19. Please go to the Kopperl ISD website and complete the online commitment form to select a learning option for your child by Monday, August 10.
Option 1: Traditional School
- Face-to-face instruction on campus
- School will follow all recommendations from state and local health departments
- Buses will run; however, if it is at all possible, parents are encouraged to transport their own children.
Option 2: Home-Based Remote Learning Program
- Daily requirements at home
- Daily attendance requirements
- Structured schedule of classes using a learning management system (WISDOM)
- All regular grading policies will apply
- Support will be available Monday-Friday from 7:30 – 3:45.
- Masks will be issued to all students and staff members
- Enhanced cleaning will take place daily
- Social distancing measures will be implemented to the extent possible
- All staff will conduct a self-temperature check each morning
- All students will have temperature checked daily prior to boarding the bus or entering the school